Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanks and good bye


Cam, Melanie, and Micheal,
Thank you so much for inviting us to "invade" your space for over a week. You all sacrificed a lot! We had so much fun with you guys. All of our children loved playing with Micheal. (and Blue) hahaha From mountain climbing, video game playing, movie watching, shopping for sling shots, I think they're all worn out. Many memories were made and that makes me so grateful. I love you all!


Thank you for letting me "play" with my new camera at your expense. hahaha I know you got tired of me, but I hope you enjoy your pictures! :)


I am so thankful that we were able to share in this moment. I am so proud of you Cam. I can't wait for the special day. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. I promise to be available when/if you need me, and to back off when you need space. :-) I am so excited to gain a sis-in-law, and nephew.

Dad and Alley,
Thank you for this gift. Alley you thought that it would be difficult to top the Carolina Basketball tickets, well I think you topped yourself. ;) We had an amazing time. This was a trip that would normally be impossible for our family to take. I love you both so much. Thank you for your patience with me and the children. ;) Thank you for the memories.

We can't wait to see you Cam, Melanie, and Micheal this summer! For now we love you, thanks, and good bye!
Love,
Martie, Heather, Taylor, Ethan, Andrew, Tabitha, and Carissa

No comments: