- His crazy dance parties!
- Him singing, "oh my darling."
- His very silly dance moves.
- How much he LOVES babies.
- The way he looks up to his big brother.
- The boy can tend to a garden better than me.
- He is the hardest working child I've ever met!
- However, he is the slowest child I've ever met when it comes to chores. ;)
- He is one awesome cuddler.
- He can climb...anything....especially a tree!
- He likes any kind of bug or worm, and not afraid to touch them.
- He and Tabitha like to plot out things together.
- He is very willing to share.
- He loves to pray. For anyone and everyone. He doesn't forget. (even you Wilbaldas)
- His excitement about life.
- He is a happy boy.
- He loves for his big sister Taylor to sing, "You are my sunshine" to him.
- He is truly the slowest child EVER to get in the car and buckle up. TRULY, if we're late it's probably because we're waiting on Andrew to get his shoes on or buckle up his seat belt. :) Even that makes me smile.
- He loves to be my helper.
- I love our special times together. (grocery shopping, washing dishes, working in the garden)
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
So many thoughts come to my mind when I think of my sweet boy Andrew. It brings tears to my eyes to think of all the ways he is a blessing to our family. So I decided to write a few things that either describe him or things that I love about him: