*Update* The things in yellow are the things we don't need anymore or we decided not to sell. We changed our minds about the boys room. We're going to keep their bunk beds. (especially since they have mattresses and bedding) We will figure out another bed when our adoption is closer. We need to save as much as possible in order to purchase other things that are needed sooner.
We are also selling our 2004 SEL Ford Freestar Van, please pass this listing on to people that might be interested. Thank you all for your help!!!
What we have to sell:
- "My beloved" Purple work bench chair: (I know it's not worth much to anyone else but me) asking $20.00
- Red Metal bunk bed (full on bottom and twin on top) asking $200
- Duo glider double stroller (This is very used, still in good condition. A friend gave us a nicer one)- Will take best offer
- Eddie Bauer single Stroller-will take best offer
- 2 sets of twin over twin bunk beds
- Tall dresser with about 5 drawers
- Dining room table (we found one that we like and will fit our family. This may be something we have to pay full price for) http://www.roomstore.com/casual-dining-room-furniture/casual-dining/collections/hancock/170796.aspx
- "Formal" living room furniture (This is something else we may pay full price for)
- Dressers for Taylor's room
- 3 twin mattresses!!! (1 for Taylor, 2 for the girls room, and 4 for the boys room. The 2 sets of bunk beds will go into the boys room)
- Some kind of storage cabinets for our homeschool stuff (I know this is vague, sorry I don't know exactly what this is going to look like.
- Bedding for the girls room (2 twin) My mother inlaw bought these. :D
- Bedding for the boys room (4 twin)
- 1 36" bathroom vanity
- 1 30" bathroom vanity
- Lights for each of the vanities.
- Faux wood blinds (lots, so if you see them on sale please let me know) :)