Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Friday, May 21, 2010

2 years ago today

Two years ago today, our precious Tabitha Ruth was born!!! We are so thankful for you Tabitha. I remember being so excited to have another girl. If you were to peek in my windows, most likely you would see Tabitha in a pretty dress, her brother's hat (on backward), socks on her hands, and her brother's shoes on. She is a pretty special little girl. :) She loves to follow her brothers everywhere they go. However, she also loves to cuddle and follow mommy around. I like to say she's a "mommy's girl," but I'm sure daddy would argue she's a "daddy's girl." She is so lovable, she loves to play with her baby, she is always cleaning up behind her brothers, and loves to help mommy with everything.

Tabitha, we love you so much! Your brothers and sisters love you so much! You are a blessing to our family.

6 weeks old (on vacation)

Around 6 weeks (laying on daddy)

At the beach (1 year old)

2 years old (with new sister Carissa)


2 years old!!!
Happy Birthday baby girl!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! The picture of her with Carissa is absolutely precious!!

Meredith

In Everything said...

Cute Pictures:) Happy Birthday Tabitha!!

Isn't it amazing how grown she looks she after you brought Carissa home;)

You look good too, Heather!! I'm soo looking like you though... got my glasses and ponytail with my bangs hanging out MOST days.... hey! I'm just thankful I beat the baby out of bed this AM and got a shower:) Whoo-hoo!!!

Kami said...

Happy Birthday, Tabitha!

Martie said...

She is her daddy's girl indeed.
Martie

Carrie said...

I love the pictures!!! I can't believe she is 2 already!