Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tabitha @ 4 months

I haven't done an update on Tabitha in a while. Well, she is probably our best "baby". Meaning, she NEVER cries, smiles all the time, sleeps ALL night. Now, don't get me wrong all of the children have been great babies. The thing that sets her apart is her love for SLEEP. If you know me, you know I go to bed late (when Martie gets home), and I wake up early. The boys took forever to sleep through the night, and when they did they got up between 6 and 7. Now they sleep until about 7.

Now Tabitha... she goes to bed when they do at 8:00 and sleeps until..... I wake her up. Crazy, huh? I usually wake her up about 8:00/8:30. I like to keep her on schedule. She has adjusted great to the boys schedule. She never fought naps or going to bed at night. I know, I am special. Remember, I did not have that with the boys. Taylor was another story of her own. First baby, I didn't have a clue. Schedule? What was that? I let her tell me what she wanted, sometimes she didn't even know. (side note: I love "Baby Wise")

So Tabitha has been such a blessing to our family. The children all love her so much. Here are her latest pictures from this morning before church. She's wearing the dress Nanny made her before she died. :-( Doesn't she look just beautiful, oh and that smile.

My favorite Tabitha in the whole world!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Awwwww... She's so pretty! In the first picture I see Ethan's eyes. I love her in the dress! I can't wait till Thanksgiving! Miss ya'll

Jen said...

She is such a cutie. Glad Babywise is working for you =)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

so sweet...

Praise the Lord for easy babies!

p.s. we love babywise too!

Kami said...

We love Tabitha!

Anonymous said...

Oh She is so beautiful and sweet...!!

Oh...... I wish I was there... i want to hug her..she is so cute..

have a great day little sweetie....

and of course for you too, mommy Heather... do not be jealous, you know everybody loves Tabitha :D:D:D

Have a wonderful day for all of you:D:D

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful!