Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So I've been tagged by Jennifer, and I guess in all fairness I must play along. This should be very interesting. Get ready!!!

THE RULES:
* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go...

1. I am very passionate about adoption. We'll see where God leads us.

2. I really LOVE my minivan. (bring on the 15 passenger)

3. I really love to help children or teens who don't have much or that come from crazy homes.

4. I love gardening, but hate the work.

5. I'm excited to see how many children God will give us.

6. I'm really o.k. with our small house.

7. I will miss Tuesday nights with my children at chick-fil-a, if my hubby quits UPS. (we won't be able to afford it then. :-)

O.k. so here are the people I tag:
Carrie

Sarah

Kami

Laura

Kelly

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Your Tagged!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

thanks for playing along and being a good sport about it =)

Kami said...

Thanks for tagging me Heather, we'll see what I can come up with! Is Martie going to be able to quit UPS soon?

Heather said...

Kami-we're praying about the UPS thing. Financially no, but we feel pulled. We'll see what God leads us to do.

In Everything said...

Hey... the more I read of your blog and you comment on my blog... I think we're too much alike.. hahhaa

Yes, I'm totally fashion challenged... I trust my husband more than myself:)

And yes, I live in a church parsonage... which I'm thankful we have available to us but the pink tiles have been a challenge!! The bathroom actually has pink and marron tiles on the walls and floor... yikes! It actaully might be coming back in style:)