Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm starting a new business!!!

Yes, you heard me right. A few people close to me have suggested this new "business adventure". Most of you know we are trying to find a way to allow Martie to quit his part-time job. So this is where I come in. I believe that it is my role to try to help provide for our family in ANY way I can. Whether that's clipping coupons, recycling, at home jobs, whatever it may be. Anyway, that can be a whole other discussion.

So here's my new "business":
www.graspingthespindle.com

I have been up very late building the web site, and it's still not finished. I have lot's more pictures to load. I also need to write a lot more info. and prices. Anyway for now you can look and see my idea. Tell me what you think. Taylor is also going to be involved in this, as I seek to train her in taking care of her family. (She also wants me to add a link of some jewelry she's making) :-) That will be coming soon!

Spread the word! Thanks!

4 comments:

In Everything said...

Very cool! Hopefully it will take off quickly.... I would suggest linking to etsy.com b/c it's all handmade stuff, too! And you might get more views:)

Another thing for "extra" $ is to add an Ad to your blog... I recently just added mine and am not expecting much.... but if you were to place two adds, who knows right?? The link to get the blogHer network is www.BlogHer.com!!

Anyway, I'll be watching your business and praying for you guys!! Ohh, what a great practical homeschooling usiness course Taylor is getting:)

Carrie said...

I'll be praying for you. I know God will provide for your needs, but I'm sure it will be hard to be disciplined. I think your new business is a great idea! I love everything you have on there!

steffany said...

That's a great idea.

S.E. Painter said...

Best Wishes with your business!

I know you tagged me in your blog. I'm so terrible at those kind of blogs. I just don't know what to say when it's about ME and not my kids, etc... If I do it, I'll let you know.