Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Friday, September 12, 2008

On the way back up... I think

So, I took Ethan to the doctor today. He just wasn't getting any better. They gave him antibiotics and said he has bronchitis. He could hear some rattling/fluid in his chest. Poor boy, he sounds terrible.

Martie is still having a little dizziness. I think it's from his crazy schedule. (full time pastor, part time UPS, full time seminary, family w/ 4 children) What do you think? I thank God for him and for his willingness to suffer and work hard to support us. God is faithful and will get us or him through this. On the flip side, he LOVES school. Except all the assignments. He was up all night last night working on 2 papers and then went to school all day today.

Tabitha I think is better. It's hard to tell w/her. She's eating a little better. Me, Taylor, and Andrew are all great. So I guess we're on the road to recovery.
So here are some of the most recent pictures:




Yes he is fast asleep!! (standing up)

Awwww! I love how he loves her.

This is our funny dog eating bubbles.

The boys right before they went to bed.

Can you believe she is 3 months old now?

Poor Ethan felt so sick.

I LOVE his smile!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Tabitha has gotten so big already!

Sorry to hear about the sickies though...

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Tabitha has changed...how big she has gotten!

That picture of Andrew asleep standing up is hilarious =)

Hopefully Ethan will start feeling better now that he has got some antibiotics...we'll keep praying.

Carrie said...

Wow... Tabitha has changes so much. I can't figure out who she looks like. She is beautiful! Some how I missed this blog yesterday??? Ethan and Andrew are so cute to! I can't wait till Thanksgiving.

Carrie said...

Bill thinks Tabitha is still a spiting image of Taylor!

Anonymous said...

I thought Tabitha really grew alot when I saw that child with the pink shirt sleeping half way in the swing! Then I noticed it was Andrew!