Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Like mother, like daughter...

So Taylor and I did our Saturday cleaning. I like to clean really good Saturday, so I don't have to do anything Sunday. Oops it's 12:58 am. right now, so I guess it's Sunday, so I went a little over. Anyway, I wanted to clean a few extras tonight. So Taylor and I were cleaning the bathroom. I was scrubbing the bathtub, and she had the toothbrush cleaning. (you know all those little corners and under the soap dish, YUCK) I think Taylor really enjoyed the Clorox Cleanup.

Once she finished that, she walked by the kitchen sink and said, "mom I think the kitchen sink needs to be bleached". I told her I already sprayed it down, it just needed to be wiped. She immediately volunteered. Then she came back into the bathroom, "I'll bleach these sinks now". I had to slow her down. It's o.k. Taylor I already cleaned them with pine sol. She was pretty persistent that we bleach them, but I insisted they were clean enough.

Have I ruined her? She loves a clean house as much as I do.

I love this girl!!!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Go Taylor!! Good job helping your momma. We love you, girl!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

welcome to the club Taylor!

Carrie said...

Can a have her??? :) Just kidding. Great job training her!

Carrie said...

opps I ment...Can I have her :)