Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nope, not me....

Because it is that week of every month that I struggle with sin more than other times....

I did not wait until my kids were asking for breakfast before I got out of bed, I always get up before them and get my heart and attitude right before the Lord first.

I was NOT ill, ill, ill at anyone who looked at me this morning because I always, "Take every thought captive."

I did not scrub my kitchen first thing this morning, because I would never find THAT therapeutic.

I did however give all my boys haircuts this morning, but I did not grumble under my breath when my husband promised a water fight when we were finished. I always support fun and messy activities that support creativity.

Because I always get up before my children, I did not wait until 11:45 to get in the shower.

I got back in town from my mom's retreat on Sunday. I of course unpacked everything as soon as I returned. Therefore, I did not forget to put deoderent on today because it's not in it's "normal" place.

I also did not forget to put my contacts in today.

I was not rushing out the door to not be late to my CC Essentials training today. I always leave with plenty of time to arrive and be settled early. That is not when I realized I didn't have my contacts in.

I did not keep going anyways and decide to just swing by CVS and grab some deoderent. No way, I have a strict routine of getting ready.

I did not grab a Pepsi Max for lunch while at CVS. I made sure I had a well balanced lunch with my family before I darted out the door.

I AM NOT typing this as I'm sitting in my CC Essenitials training. I always pay close attention and find it very rude when people are distracted by things like silly blogs.

NOPE NOT ME!

1 comment:

Kamala45 said...

FWIW I think you are being too tough on yourself. Grace huni! Grace! Hugs :-)