Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thank you Pinterest

 I love Pinterest. I wish all these marvelous ideas came to me naturally. I will happily confess that I'm not creative. So any outside sources are welcome in my home. The second problem is finding time to search out these perfect projects and then carry them out.

This is one project that I saw a while back and I actually followed through with it. This is our "Thankful tree." Besides thinking it looks great on my (still) bare walls, it has been so much fun for our little "Blessings." My kiddo's are begging to add things to our tree each day. It has been fun watching them think and tell me some of the things in which they are thankful.
This is one of my favorites. I'm talking about the "Mommy" leaf, not the "Candy Bars" leaf. ;)


Cousins was added twice, because 2 of my precious boys insisted they both put it on the tree. Oh, how they LOVE their cousins. 


 Yes, one of my children is especially thankful for guns. That same child is thankful for Jesus.
I am praying that the children remember these moments. I love making these memories with them. I am so blessed and THANKFUL that I get to stay home with them and be their teacher. This is getting me excited about our Jesse Tree.

No comments: