Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Monday, September 13, 2010

My date with Andrew


I had a "little" date with my sweet Andrew last week. He had a 4 yr. old check up, so that's how we started our time together. He did so great! He obeyed the nurse. She checked his hearing, eyesight, weight... He even got his flu mist and 2 shots.

After we left the doctors office we went to Micheals. I let him pick out a treat. Wouldn't you know he really wanted to get something for everyone else. He did end up getting a marker that was $.49, a coloring bk. that was $1, and a candy bar. He was so cute eating that big candy bar. He had it all over his face by the time we got home.

The best part of the day was just sitting and talking to my sweet boy. I love spending individual time with each of my children. Andrew is so loving and really loves to put his brother and sisters before himself. I loved sitting with him at the doctor's office reading to him and discussing the pictures, walking around at the store and listening to him talk. He makes me smile. I thank God for those precious moments.

No comments: