Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nursing Bib and Hair bows

I just finished making my first nursing bib. Now to pick out some pretty fabric! I'm so excited. Next I'm making the girls hair bows.Update: I just made 4 hair bows for the girls. I'm so glad I figured out how to make these. Bows are so expensive and we loose them often.

2 comments:

In Everything said...

very cute bows:) I wish i had that much talent b/c bows are always missing at this house too and I've love to make my own;)

How does Carissa like the nursing "cover/bib"??? Mine have all not liked having something over their heads. But I've used one with Nate from his first week old.... when he's really hungry, he's fine with it... but at a normal feeding time he fusses and refuses to eat with it over him. Any ideas for us... especially since we have a BIG trip planned this fall and the nursing cover is one of the only ways to feed him... minus feeding him a bathroom stall (not my 2st choice!). Love to hear how you nursed at Disney while Carissa was soo little??

Heather said...

Hey Kelly,
My kids have nursed fine w/ the bib. Maybe try nursing him with it while your at home to try to get him used to it. I don't know. I know that is not the most enjoyable thing. While we were at Disney I would nurse when we would stop for a break. But, it was so hot she slept more than normal.