Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Free Chicken!


The day started out well. We had a playdate with some of our "CC" friends at a nearby park, that had water spritzers. We were very excited to get out especially since it's been so hot. The playdate ended up being very scary.

One of the little girls fell in the equipment and cut her head. There was a lot of blood and it wouldn't stop. One of our mom's is an ER nurse and she said to call 911. Another mom and I came up with a plan to get the mom's car to her at the ER. We had some confusion with the hospital information, but eventually found them.

Our children were all very patient after being in the car for about 2 1/2 hours. :( The little girl is okay, she did get 4 internal stitches and 14 external.By the time we got home, I was exhausted. I was not planning on going to Chick-fil-a at this point. My sister stopped by and convinced me to go get free food. I did like the idea of free food and not having to cook. :) So none the less we threw together our outfits. (literally put some stuff together quickly) Martie came home and said, "I knew you would give in." hahaha


I love Carissa's little cow sleeper.

Our spots wore off on Martie. :)


Tabitha really liked being a cow!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Aww, so cute! Where is the Daddy cow? =) C'mon Martie!!

I'm glad your friend is ok. And I hope her head heals quickly.