Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Checking off the list.....

I love making lists, and then I love checking it off! It is so rewarding. Sometimes I think I get more pleasure in organizing my tasks than actually doing them. :) So here are the things completed:
  1. Children's schedules completed! (Each person helping even has their own sheet, color coded and all) haha
  2. My mom gave as an old chest of drawer. (now on to washing baby's clothes)
  3. Cleaned out Tabitha's clothes
  4. Taylor is cleaning out their closet and it's close to being done.
  5. laundry is pretty much caught up! *happy dance*
So here are the tasks today:
  1. Finish Taylor and Tabitha's closet (and room)
  2. Organize homeschool corner
  3. Buy a bigger plastic bin for the clothes I took out of Tabitha's closet. I decided to get a bigger one and make it a 18 month-24 month bin. I'll add the 24 month clothes later.
  4. Bank
  5. Cars oil changed
  6. Doctor appt.
  7. School with children (their working w/ their math manipulative's now)
  8. If I get all that done today, I may start taking stuff out of the attic. :D (baby clothes, carseat, basinet...)
The most dreaded tasks on my list:
  1. CLEANING OUT THE BOYS TOYS! (I may enlist help on this one) ;)
  2. CLEANING OUR ROOM!
2 more weeks from today!!!! I'm scheduled at 8:30 am May 3rd. We have to be at the hospital at 6:30. As much as I HATE c-sections, I love being able to plan.

2 comments:

In Everything said...

great job!!

I didn't realize that you had a scheduled c-section. I can imagine how having it planned is nice....

waiting for my man to make his appearance... every day he gets a little bigger... yikes!

Oh, and I"d love to see a sample of your chore/task/schedule for each kid!!

Heather said...

I tried to copy and paste the schedule on my blog. I'll try again. :) It's very simple. It's just says who's getting the children and when, and the meals for that day. Nothing major.

Yea, I have to have a scheduled c-sect. I may blog about that another day. NOT my choice. I have labored naturally with 3 of our children, and two ended in emergency c-sect. Which now means no more v-back. We have to schedule. :(