Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HT Savings


So here are my savings from Harris Teeter's triple coupon's!

Total spent-$18.35
Total savings-$67.83

So the BIG savings were:

Wrigley gum=FREE
Lipton tea bags=MONEY BACK
Huggies wipes=$1.00
Honey Comb Cereal (big box)=$.50
Ziploc Baggies=$.50

I can't remember all the individual savings, but those were some of the big ones. HT has some great sales, unfortunately I'm low on coupons

4 comments:

In Everything said...

I was going to STOCk up on some Huggies wipes, Canola oil, ziploc baggies (i need these things too bad)!!

Funny that you were able to go out soo quickly:) I will be waiitng until we drive back into town...maybe Friday or Tuesday!!!

Carrie said...

I counted 20 items! That is great! For some one who hates to shop... you sure love to bargain shop! I need to get into that. My latest bargain was boil-in-a bag brown rice. They were $1.89 a box and I got them for .89$ a box!!! I was excited, of course the coupon was on the box :)

Heather said...

Actually, it was 23 items. :)
There are two boxes of spaghetti, two 3-packs of soap, 2 boxes of ziploc baggies.

Kami said...

Good job, buddy!!