Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Great Web site

Just to let all the "fellow couponers" know that Harris Teeter starts their triples tomorrow. (Wednesday)

One helpful website I use is:

www.savvydollar.org

Go under grocery deals and someone will post the 'deals'.

3 comments:

In Everything said...

hehehe... are you shopping at midnight tonight???

Heather said...

I thought about it, it's 1:23 am now. I just got finished w/ the organizing of the coupons. My hubby has been VERY sick. He has literally been in bed since Sat. So a little extra load for me. :(

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info. i don't usually use coupons. (jason is so picky it rarely works for us)

i went to the site anyway and read the 'thread' it was like they were speaking another language... ;)

I'm sure as our family grows and their tastes out weigh his coupons will make more sense.

-Sarah (my password wouldn't work for some reason to sign as our link)