Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today's the day!

Today is the day that my sweet baby girl gets baptized. I can't explain the emotions right now. God is so good and faithful. I pray that she will remain faithful to Him. I have seen her heart change before my eyes and oh what a sight to see.

I took her shopping yesterday, to return something from Christmas, and it was awesome to see her disgust when looking for conservative clothes. For the record I already hate shopping, but shopping in stores where conservative clothes rarely exsist is frustrating. I wanted so badly to protect her eyes. Praise Jesus, He did that for me. Now, Taylor is not like me, she loves to shop. (or should I say spend money) hehe Now I just have to direct her to the clothes that please and glorify the Lord.

Today we REJOICE!!! Celebrate new life with us!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so happy for her! I can't wait to come visit again!

Jen said...

Sorry we couldn't be there. I'm sure it was a great celebration !