Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

To train or let the world train???

My husband and I are reading Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham. This book is very good and very convicting. Voddie has a great way of saying everything that I'm thinking. We just started it tonight, but so far SO good! I totally recommend this book for you and your family.

http://www.crossway.org/product/9781581349290

Family Driven Faith


No comments: