Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthdays and pictures...

This is Taylor and the boys making a cake for Daddy. Isn't she awesome?

November is a busy month for us. Martie and Taylor's birthdays are in November along with my sister and his sister. Tabitha also hit the 6 months mark! Wow, how time flies! My precious "baby" girl Taylor is now 11!!! Can you believe that? This birthday it really hit me. She is growing up so fast. She is becoming such a beautiful and loving young lady. Well here are the newest pictures. Enjoy!

These last pictures were taken last Sunday before church.

5 comments:

In Everything said...

Awe such cute pictures of everyone:) Your kids are all soo cute!!!

And I've got a big helper older sister,too!! I can't imagine all the help she'll be when she's 11!! WOW!

Happy Birthday to all:)

Carrie said...

I can't wait... I miss them all so much :( They look great. These are really good and cut pictures! See you Thursday!!!

Anonymous said...

sooooooo.... cute!!!! they are sooo cute!!

Kami said...

So what are you gonna do?? :)

Kami said...

hmmm.....somehow i'm on the wrong post. Let me try this again.