Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Monday, September 8, 2008

My hubby's confession

So Martie has confessed to me this morning....

His spiritual gift is NOT administration! (no big surprise to me)

So a few weeks ago I gave him his new registration sticker for his car. Guess what, it's gone. He thought he remembered sliding it into one of his school books. None the less it's gone. Anyone know what to do about that. How do you convince the county that you lost your sticker and you're not just putting it on another car.

Hmmmm.............

On another note, Martie, Ethan, and Taylor are all sick today. What a start to a week. I think I'll take some extra time reading my bible and praying this morning. :-)

3 comments:

JJ said...

James and Sonya had the same thing happen, but they had the card just not the sticker. I think you can just tell them and they'll only charge you for another sticker. The sticker has the license plate number on it, so I guess they use that to keep you from putting it on other cars.

Heather said...

Well... I kind of handed him the sticker and card. You know so he can put the card in his car.

I'm pretty sure I have the receipt, we'll see if that is good for anything.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

not sure about the sticker thing? it must be a pastor-husband thing not to have the gift of administration =)

i'm sorry to hear about the sickness. that is no fun...and we'll be praying!