Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coupons...

Last night my family and I went to BJ's warehouse store. We got one of those free membership things in the mail. I knew that BJ's accepted coupons, but I didn't know all the 'rules'.

When we got there, they completely made it difficult to resist buying the membership. For joining they give you a $10 coupon, 2 months free, and a bunch of extra coupons. After shopping and using that $10 coupon, I could then decide and if I didn't want the membership I could get a full refund. (what's there to lose?)

So their rules to coupons... They accept all manufacturers coupon, as a matter of fact they will take up to 3 manufacturer coupons for one item. (since things there are sold in bulk) BJ's also puts out there own coupons. You can only use one of their coupons, since they're designed for their store. However, you can use 1 BJ's coupon and 3 manufacturers coupons together! Wow!!! Now that's savings.

Don't forget, you still need to know your prices vs. quantity. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love how you love coupons but hate shopping! It cracks me up. Bargins are exciting though! Thanks for sharing. Oh... I'll also thought it was funny how you want to share your children with Jaime!!! Maybe she'll take you up on that.

Kami said...

Wow, thats crazy! I didnt know that. I might have to consider a BJs membership!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

We got one of those membership trials too...maybe we should check it out =)