Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Friday, May 2, 2008

When the "girls" are away.... The "boys" will....

I'm not quite sure what my wonderful husband was doing when my youngest managed to do this. Let me start from the beginning, we bought our daughter a cookie cake to celebrate a wonderful "homeschooling" year. (and she memorized all of Eph. 6) So this cookie cake, yeah it was good with hot pink icing and all. (you might remember my previous post) So Andrew managed to climb up the side of the counter to the top, where the cake was. Martie said he walked in and caught him in the act. Soooo, of course he grabbed the camera, and Andrew said CHEESE!!! This stuff never happens when I'm home with these "well behaved children". :-) (actually I'm so thankful he thought to grab the camera)

My husband said Andrew wanted to be a clown.
This was the counter...AFTER...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO something that would occur when the Rockstar is in charge, too funny.

steffany said...

Okay at first I thought he got into pepto bismol.
Too funny

Jen said...

Good post and Andrew looks adorable....you have to just laugh at God's humor =)