Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update...from Heather

Hi all!!!

Thank you for everyone's wonderful comments. Tabitha and I are home. We are both doing better. Tabitha gained 1 ounce. (praise the Lord) We have to go to the doctor for her first thing Monday. They wanted us to go tomorrow (Sunday), but we convinced them of Monday. This gives us an extra day for Tabitha to gain more weight, plus my hubby has to preach tomorrow. The doctors will check her Bilirubin and her weight. She is slightly jaundice, but not enough for phototheraphy. (another praise) I am feeling a lot better. Anyway enough about me and Tabitha, I really wanted to send a special thanks through this blog.

Martie,
Thank you for everything you have done for me and the children. You have been an amazing source of strength for me, and I love you. I did not expect to come home to a clean house, nor did I expect you to keep up the garden. After a long day at the hospital you still came home took care of the children, fed the dogs, washed laundry, washed dishes, fed all of us, and tucked the children in bed!!! WOW!!! Now you are at church preparing to preach tomorrow. I stand in awe! You are an amazing man of God, I wish every woman could be so blessed to have a hubby like you! Oh, and I really appreciate all the beautiful pictures you have been taking. I was so excited to hear you today at the hospital when I was in the other room getting things together. You got Tabitha all dressed and begin taking pictures. You were so funny and cute, and I thank you.
Love you!
Heather

Here are some of the adorable pictures my hubby took:



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO beautiful and I am so glad she is doing well and gaining weight!!

Anonymous said...

Tabitha is seriously cute. I never saw Andrew as a baby, but I remember that Ethan was terribly cute as well. Keep on going 'cause y'all make some good ones...

Melanie said...

I could eat her up in those outfits. She is sooooo beautiful. I miss you all already!!

Heather said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!

I LOVE the name!! It will be so special to her in years to come to have been named with such purpose, thought and prayer!

I pray the nursing continues to go well!

JJ said...

That bottom picture looks like a little baby girl Martie. Praise the Lord for baby Tabitha!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I just caught up on your blog. Tabitha is so beautiful! You are so blessed! I am glad nursing is gonig better. I hope all is well!

In Christ, Laura