Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Gift from the Lord!

Tabitha Ruth Mangum has arrived!!!!!!!






















Tabitha was born at 12:47pm weighing in at 6lbs 11oz and 19 inches long. Both Tabitha and Heather are doing well. Heather had a rough time after the birth. She was very nauseous and ended up getting sick a couple of times. I would tell you haw beautiful she is but take a look for yourself. God is so faithful in bringing both Heather and Tabitha through this without any major complications. I praise Him for blessing our family in all the ways He has.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

In Christ, Laura

Sonya said...

Praise the Lord! Yippy for another sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! I think I have tears! She is so sweet. I can't belive you have 4 now. What a blessing. I'm glad that everything went well, Hope you feel great soon! Carrie

Pookus said...

Tabitha is beautiful she definitely looks like a Mangum she looks like Andrew to me. Everyone looks great and happy. Congrats on your baby girl. Get some rest and make a full and safe recovery Love yall, Leah , Jason and Jaley

S.E. Painter said...

Y'all sure do have some pretty babies! She's adorable!

Kim said...

Aw! She's BEAUTIFUL! Andrew talked about "Taba-Ruth" all day yesterday. I think he finally got the name down right, but that's what he says when he starts talking really fast. He asked me if her hair would be down (???), and not knowing what to say, I just said, "yes". When he saw her picture, he asked why her hair wasn't down! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Ecup34 said...

Hey there! What a beauty!! She's even more beautiful in person. Lucas is already in love with his new girlfriend. :) Congratulations again and we'll come see you again once you're home and settled. We love you all!
Emily, Robbie and Lucas

Heather said...

Thank you everyone for your encouraging comments. (especially about the name) I'm feeling o.k. they have switched me to pain meds. by mouth. (I had to have a c-sect. for those that didn't know) I'm not sick anymore. (praise the Lord) That's really bad when you have just had your stomach cut open. :-( Tabitha is doing GREAT!!! Day 1 was rough, she slept and wouldn't wake up to eat. Day 2 much better. I was worried as none of my other children EVER struggled with nursing. Tabitha looks just like Martie as a baby. Sooo cute!!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

Kim-that is so funny about Andrew. I bet he assumes she supposed to have long hair. I needed a good laugh.

Em-So are you supporting arranged marriages yet??? (ha, ha)

Jen said...

Congratulations guys !!! She is a cutie and you are truly blessed. Glad you are felling better Heather and we can't wait to see baby Tabitha soon =) Love ya !!

Jen, Rusty and Caroline

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is SO wonderful!!!! Tabitha is just GORGEOUS!