Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Four no More!

Welcome Carissa Nicole Mangum
born: 9:12am
weight: 7lbs 11oz
length: 19.5 in


Both Heather and Carissa are doing well. Thanks for all of your prayers and support.






For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.a
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you.

Psalm 139





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a strong face. Gorgeous! - Brandy

Danielle said...

She's beautiful! So happy for you guys!

Rob said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. She is a beautiful baby girl!

S.E. Painter said...

I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful blessing!

I think Tabitha is going to really enjoy having a sister close to her age. I know you have enjoyed having two boys close in age.

I pray for a quick healing of your body!

Carrie said...

Beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her. Heather you look great for just having surgery/baby! I'm so happy for you all. Congrats to Pastor Martie, Heather, Taylor, Ethan, Andrew, Tabitha, and welcome Carissa!

Unknown said...

Ain't it wonderful what God can do with all those genes? She is truly beautiful.

Aunt Jo said...

Heather She Carissa is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations

Jami said...

I can't take how beautiful she is, ok she really make me want a new baby!!! Can't wait to see her, still praying for Heather to feel well! Love you all

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Sounds like everything went well;) She's very pretty:) And I love her name!!

Kelly from In Everything;)

Kami said...

Rejoicing with you!! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your beautiful daughter Carissa! Heather, I hope you are recovering quickly! :) -Jill M

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Another beautiful addition to your adorable family!
May God continue to richly bless you all!
~ Janice Glass