Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Friday, April 30, 2010

A few more days....

Well it's Friday!!!! I just have to wait through the weekend! I can hardly stand it. With each new blessing (baby) I get that feeling like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning. I'm especially glad we have a busy weekend to keep me distracted. :)

We've had a great week so far. Martie and I took the children to the museum of life and science on Wednesday. It's free from 1-5 for Durham residents. We had dinner and then rushed to prayer service, we then took an adventurous trip to Baskin Robbins for .31 scoop night. The night ended with a trip to the hospital to drop off my registration forms. Can you believe I forgot to mail those early in my pregnancy. Oh well, it's done now.

Yesterday, Taylor and I got a manicure and pedicure. (I got a gift certificate for my birthday) We then went to the Art Museum in Raleigh. (something else that was free) :) It was nice to spend that one on one time with her. The Art Museum is not somewhere we can take the little ones. We've had a very inexpensive week. hahaha Especially when you throw in triples at Harris Teeter.

I have to run to Target today to get some last minute things for the hospital bags, I want to run by Kohls (I have a $10 gift card I can spend there), and Sams club for a few things. Tomorrow we have the community flea market, and Sunday worship service. Sunday afternoon I plan on cooking a few things for the children to have while we're away, and Sunday night we have a church business meeting.

Whew! Hopefully we'll get to bed early Sunday night, and get one more night of sleep before the baby! We'll keep you all updated!!!!

1 comment:

In Everything said...

I'm sooo glad you have been able to get out and enjoy soo many things this week!!! And it sounds like the weekend is just a busy:)