Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Friday, January 23, 2009

On T.V.????????

The Mangum family could be on T.V.!!! That's right! hahaha! Laugh with me here.

My mom about a year ago registered us for this show called, "Home Made Simple" on TLC. You know I always have some kind of projects going on at my house. I'm always re-organizing something. It's very hard (with all that we do) living in a house this small. We are so blessed and I am NOT complaining. It just means that I am constantly re-organizing.

Our house is I think 1092 sq. feet. We have 4 children and home school. So we have our challenges, but we make it work! A lady called my mom yesterday from the show and wants to come meet us and see our house!!! Isn't that funny? I've never won anything! Now, I think this is just an 'interview', so there are no guarantee's. I'll keep you all updated.

For now this super organized woman that has EVERYTHING under control has to go:
1.) Taylor just told me Andrew left the car door open and a bird flew in, the bird is still in there and he pooped!
2.) My boys are helping themselves to "lunch".
3.) My hubby is giving me the 'look', so I need to go feed him too!

Come on, laugh with me! :)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so cool!!! I could say I know that family when you go to put your hand in the Hollywood walk of Fame! Remember me when your famous. :)

Stephanie said...

that's so funny! i hope it happens...that'd be so cool!

Anonymous said...

cool!!! post the video on youtube after it happens. I want to watch it.!!

Carrie said...

Your tagged on my blog!

Kami said...

Thats crazy!! Keep us updated.