Deuteronomy 6:5-9

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Monday, June 23, 2008

I've been tagged!

I'm not sure how this thing works, I'm still new to the "blogging" world. The Mouro family tagged me, so now I have to come up with a six word memoir.
The pressure to perform is on!
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blog sphere.
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

The story behind the "tag" is as follows: "This meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It’s a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.”

Here it is my six word memoir:

RUNNING WITH ENDURANCE, EYES ON JESUS!

Now I tag:
Tablet of our hearts
a note from carrie
The Painter family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one! :)

Hope all is well! Are you taking the summer off of school?

Laura

Heather said...

Were doing school through the summer, just a little lighter load. I need that structure. (so do my kids) I'm up for a playdate, so email me when you're up for one.